-
November 21st, 2002, 10:56 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
IRT Ash-chan:
Yeah, that's what I don't like of Wakka. He's like "machina be baaad" all the time. He's so stubborn with the teachings, I bet if the teachings said you have to cut your left thumb he would do it. Fortunately he's not so strong in my game; my strongest character is Kihmari(sp?), then Lulu.
And yes, my favorite characters are Lulu and Auron too! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 21st, 2002, 11:05 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Lulu all the way in FFX! will she appear in FFX-2?
-
November 21st, 2002, 09:50 PM
#13
Inactive Member
My guess is that Lulu will be in it in some form or another. We'll just have to wait and see. Auron is badass...but it's unlikely that he'll make a return in FFX-2...unless... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 21st, 2002, 09:59 PM
#14
Inactive Member
IRT Miguel: Exactly! Even when everything he knows about Yevon and the "teachings" comes back to bite Wakka in the ass, he still doesn't believe that the "teachings" are wrong or maybe even corrupt until the very end. *shakes her head*
God he was so thick-headed. -_-;
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by melfice:
Lulu all the way in FFX! will she appear in FFX-2?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think she's going to be, at least, I hope she's going to be in the game. If Rikku and Yuna are going to be main characters then Lulu has to in the game! >_<
-
November 21st, 2002, 10:03 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Wakka gets GOOD in fights!
Lulu is pregnant in FFX-2, and Wakka is the dad and has a beer belly, LOL
-
November 21st, 2002, 10:06 PM
#16
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
Lulu is pregnant in FFX-2, and Wakka is the dad and has a beer belly, LOL</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
That I find very distubing. O_O
I mean, there was hinting that they liked each other, but I sure didn't think they looked good together...
-
November 21st, 2002, 10:10 PM
#17
Inactive Member
*Shrug*
wakka has a beer belly! LOL!
think how big Lulu's tits will be after giving birth! That'll be too big almost! O_O
-
November 21st, 2002, 10:30 PM
#18
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
Wakka gets GOOD in fights!
Lulu is pregnant in FFX-2, and Wakka is the dad and has a beer belly, LOL</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
We know someone is pregnant, but they never clearly stated who in Another Story.
-
November 21st, 2002, 11:14 PM
#19
Inactive Member
I dont like FFX much..... Only part I like about is characters, Auron and Lulu.
-
November 21st, 2002, 11:16 PM
#20
Inactive Member
my friend's PSM said Lulu was... I think
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks